Contact Nextek Ltd to see how your business can be more sustainable in the area of polymers and recycling.
Nextek Limited is committed to the principle of sustainable development and is working to ensure that all of its activities enhance the environment of communities and businesses with which we operate.
To do this Nextek will work with its own activities and with its clients to:
- Develop innovative products and processes.
- Reduce net waste production.
- Minimise Life Cycle Environmental Impacts of any processes used and products developed.
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws regulations and standards.
- Identify and manage environmental risks within all of its operations and apply best practices to prevent pollution.
- Use natural resources including energy and water responsibly and minimise the environmental impact of any manufacturing activity with which we are associated.
- Implement management systems to plan, document, measure, and monitor our performance.
- Continually improve our performance through training, management review, research and development and consultation.